Although a long-lengthy business plan has recently come under fire as not being necessary, the business plan is still a vital part of any business. It is the culmination of all your hard work and homework. The business plan allows entrepreneurs to methodically think through business ideas and prepare for potential pitfalls, competitors and more. Teach A CEO understands the importance of the business plan and over the next few weeks, we will go in-depth in every section of the business plan.
Stay tuned for updates to this page on the business plan.
Here are the sections of the business plan:
- Executive Summary
- General Company Description
- Products and Services
- The Market and Competitors
- Marketing Strategy
- Operations Plan (how business is run on a day-to-day basis)
- Management and Organization
- Overall Schedule
- Critical Risks and Problems
- Personal Financial Statements
- Financial History
- Financial Plan
- Technology Plan
Don’t be discouraged, we will walk you through each section.