Did you know that the number of people who work from home is expected to increase by 63% by 2016? Currently, 30 million Americans work from home at least one day per week and that is already 1 in 5.
This infographic is courtesy of Bolt Insurance. Here are a few facts from the graphic:
- 3M: The current number of workers who do not set foot in an office
- $11,000: Amount a company saves per person if they telecommute
- 37%: The oil savings would equate to over 37% of U.S. imports from the Persian Gulf
- 54%: Of remote workers are satisfied with their situation. Those who work from home report less emotional and physical fatigue than on-site workers
- Learn why it is myth that onsite workers are more productive
Via: BOLT Insurance